DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ownership transfer

Wizard765

Reactions
I got my Mavic today.. I bought it from a store and had them ship it. BUT they had flown it once as a demo so it got registered in their name.. How do I get it into my name? I changed the name in the GO app and I have my own GO account etc..
What about the warranty and can I get the care refresh?
This is the beginning of probably many questions.. I'm really looking forward to some fun with this bird

That's all that can be done.

Yes. You can buy DJI Care Refresh here. You'll need to activate it like this since your Mavic has been activated in DJI GO over 48 hours ago.

Would you know if there is any time frame withing which Care Refresh has to be activated with 'video verification' procedure?
Can people still do it after a couple of months?

Thanx

I got my Mavic today.. I bought it from a store and had them ship it. BUT they had flown it once as a demo so it got registered in their name.. How do I get it into my name? I changed the name in the GO app and I have my own GO account etc..
What about the warranty and can I get the care refresh?
This is the beginning of probably many questions.. I'm really looking forward to some fun with this bird

I hope you got this with a major discount. Have you looked at the flight logs to see what kind of demos they did?

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
I hope you got this with a major discount. Have you looked at the flight logs to see what kind of demos they did?

Yes a discount of $500. In Canada the going price for the flymore is $1750. I paid $1250

is there a way for me to see previous flight logs? In the GO app my logs are all zeros as I have not flown it yet.

is there a way for me to see previous flight logs? In the GO app my logs are all zeros as I have not flown it yet.
Have you synced the logs with the cloud (the little cloud icon)?

Have you synced the logs with the cloud (the little cloud icon)?

Is that cloud icon suppose to be on the main screen? Does the controller and Mavic have to be on and connected? Sorry about the newbe questions.. First day and have no clue

Ok found the cloud icon. made no difference.. wondering if there are logs in the bird itself and can they be accessed?

Syncing your logs in the App only syncs the device you use to run the app.

To see the logs from the aircraft you need to extract them from the aircraft using Assistant 2 then use DatCon to create logs and KMLs that you can view with Google Earth etc..

DatCon is available here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78