DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 Certificate

Does anyone have a recent timeline of how long it takes to receive a physical copy of your certificate once its issued? According to IACRA my remote pilot certificate was issued 7/19/21, but I have yet to see it come in the mail. I am assuming it shouldn't take 2 months, but I want to make sure before I start calling or inquiring with the FAA.
After I got my test behind me, I was told it could take the FAA up to 90 days to send you ID. If you go to the IACRA site, you should be able to follow its progress there seeing if they actually assigned you your airman number. Hope this helps.

I think you may have mixed up your months. August comes after July so even if we assume the OP was talking about the temporary certificate being issued in July the permanent one would have been processed a month ago.
Agree....as of today they are processing permanent Airmen Certificates for temps issue approximately August 24, 2021. https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/ I would think you should have it by now but give it a few more weeks. Your temp should be valid for 120 days. I have waited for 9 different FAA certificates over many years. If you get close to 100 days (considering that they are working on temps 8/24/21) you could always call. People pick on the FAA but the people in OK City are actually some nice people!

I received my Cert card in approximately 41 days from date of exam. Quite a wait, but finally got it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike