DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passing versus doing really well for Part 107 Certification

Chaosrider, see my reply to spudster just above your post I am replying to. I unfairly lumped your instructor with ones I worked with in the late 80s. Please read the reply I gave to Spudster. I can still hear their tone and intent and was not positive as your instructor was. Spudster nailed it and read it the way you intended it. Like most humans I replied based on my many experiences in aviation. Yes judgemental not knowing the intent. Truth on both sides depending. Again read Spudster and my reply.
Apology accepted!

:)

TCS

I fully understand. I guess I hear the voices of the fellow instructors that have said that. They did mean it in the negative way. You are absolutely correct that 100% does NOT mean you will be Chuck Yeager nor if you get a 80 or a 70 that you are doomed.
Haha, I look at it on the other side of the coin. I can remember going through electronics school and one student would ace every test but couldn't even solder a wire to a circuit board. I don't know whatever happened to him, we went on to take different courses and I don't know if he ever graduated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus