DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pending New MM2? Owner

tryt53

Reactions
Hi All,
I joined before I got the drone, because I am going to hopefully be getting the Mavic Mini 2 when it's available. Hopefully the upgrades will make it worth the increased price. I am open to all suggestions.

I plan to get it from Apple because they give a military discount of 10%. I just don't know they will get it up on the website in a reasonable time after it's announced. Hope to be a proud owner as soon as I can! And I love all the good advice I've found here so far!
Regards from Olympia, WA

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland tryt53.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi All,
I joined before I got the drone, because I am going to hopefully be getting the Mavic Mini 2 when it's available. Hopefully the upgrades will make it worth the increased price. I am open to all suggestions.

I plan to get it from Apple because they give a military discount of 10%. I just don't know they will get it up on the website in a reasonable time after it's announced. Hope to be a proud owner as soon as I can! And I love all the good advice I've found here so far!
Regards from Olympia, WA

They give a Military discount??? I know the old Lowes/Home Depot 10%...didn't know about Apple. Basically Apple will have it with a week if not less when DJI releases if like most other things DJI. Are you going to a store for pick-up as I believe you can order online for in store pickup? That way you can grab first stock. Semper Fi and welcome to the site!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

They give a Military discount??? I know the old Lowes/Home Depot 10%...didn't know about Apple. Basically Apple will have it with a week if not less when DJI releases if like most other things DJI. Are you going to a store for pick-up as I believe you can order online for in store pickup? That way you can grab first stock. Semper Fi and welcome to the site!
Thank you! If you look at the bottom of the Apple page, you will see links for Educational and Government Discounts, including a military discount link. You will need to be registered with ID.ME to show you are really eligible.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots !!

Hi All,

Regards from Olympia, WA
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7