DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Perfect Winter Sunset captured with a Mavic 2 Zoom in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming

Chuggie

Reactions
On the way home to my Buffalo WY motel, The Mountain View, from the Meadowlark Ski Area, I stopped and waited for sunset on Powder Pass, in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming on US 16 aka The Cloud Peak Scenic Byway. This is a place where I have flown before, I sent up a Phantom 2 Vision+, an Inspire 1, and a Mavic 2, before yesterday 1-11-19 when I sent up my Mavic 2 Zoom. Here are some of the results from that flight.

On the way home to my Buffalo WY motel, The Mountain View, from the Meadowlark Ski Area, I stopped and waited for sunset on Powder Pass, in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming on US 16 aka The Cloud Peak Scenic Byway. This is a place where I have flown before, I sent up a Phantom 2 Vision+, an Inspire 1, and a Mavic 2, before yesterday 1-11-19 when I sent up my Mavic 2 Zoom. Here are some of the results from that flight.

Nice flying!

The only thing you're missing out of that video is music mate?

Sensational video mate

That to me is what makes flying a UAV worth while.
Great!
With a bit of post production editing, plus inspiring music, Wyoming tourist authorities may even be willing to get their cheque book out. :DThumbswayup

Beautiful.

Talk about orange and teal. Was that natural or graded?

enjoyed the dolly zoom (?) of the peak...very effective.

Absolutely beautiful video.
I can see you have experience flying in mountains. Most of my flights are in the desert mountains. I would never attempt to fly that close to peaks and ridges. I would like to but afraid of losing my M2Z. Do you have any tips or warning for doing a video like that. LOL.

Beautiful, to say the very least! Would you consider sharing your video settings and the extent of your post processing with us?

Beautiful. What camera settings were you using?

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Did you use any filters?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+