DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom Rain ! NEW TWILIGHT Wet Suits - For the changing seasons to come -

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Now you can have the look of all 3 Wet Suits in 1 functional Piece of Gear. The Twilight Wet Suit is Designed and Engineered for the Mavic 2 Zoom and the Mavic 2 Pro only.

You wont find Twilight Wet Suit on our website , Forum member Special Only: Our way of saying thanks for putting up with us . lol

Once we became aware of how succeptible the Mavics were to Rain/Snow we created the Mavic Wet Suits to negotiate the rain so we can fly 26 minute in the pouring rain .

So we came up with the TWILIGHT Wet Suit allowing you change the look of your drone to match the time of day or just your mood.

Neon is perfect for night flying
Red is awesome for the bright blue skies or flying over the water.
White is perfect for flying around the dark trees
Black is perfect for the white skies

MAVIC 2 Twilight Wet Suits come with :

Comes with 3 Battery Covers allowing you change the look of the drone with each new battery , seals out the water from getting inside the battery, locks in the props and control the vents for extreme weather flying.

The Wet Suit itself is comprised of 21 Parts to fully protect the Drone.

If interested contact [email protected] Write Twilight in the Subject

Will send you a Paypal invoice for $99.95 plus US shipping cost and or International Shipping costs.

Need to see what the Wet Suit can do check out Phantomrain.org
for up to date videos of the Mavic 2 in the pouring rain.

Once we post the Twilight Series on the Web Site the price will be $124.95 so take advantage of the savings if you think you could have some fun with the Twilight Wet Suit and 4 Battery Seals.

So thank you for all those that help and support..and above all contribute..to the forum as we run into the same problems everyone else does and the forum shows the way.

We our aware that some few countries cannot get on our website so email
us and will send you a catalog and we can post a video of all the Highlights of all the Flights in the rain so far on vimeo.

Phantomrain.org is an approved vendor
Phantomrain.org
440-315-4803
Gear for your Mavic to fly in and out of the storm.

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.34.39 PM.png

One of the best storms we had this year thus far was captured on an ipad.
This is when we realized that the Power Button was not sealed and we needed to Protect the Power Button also. As shown above.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 9.43.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 9.43.16 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 754
Last edited:
Hi..
Is there anything different about an Enterprise Dual that would prevent these being used.?
Ta!

YES it dose work on the ENTERPRISE EDTION :}

Yes we do have the slot cut out for the clip and a cover piece .

Phantomrain.org
Let me know on your purchase , that you have the enterprise and i will add the extra part for you.
Coal

Last edited:
Reactions: Dronage
The bottom of the Drone is Protected from Scratches.
The Bottom surface is really slippery and the Neoprene does bead the water making it fall off much quicker thus protecting run off over the sensors.

The Leg Bars also provide protection from Scratches and offer a really good grip on the Drone. It also help provide a little support for the hinges when fully opened.

What are the differences between the Twilight suit and the regular wetsuit? Pics would be nice.
I don't ever fly in the rain intentionslly but am considering a suit for crash attenuation.
Thanks

What are the differences between the Twilight suit and the regular wetsuit? Pics would be nice.
I don't ever fly in the rain intentionslly but am considering a suit for crash attenuation.
Thanks

The Twilight come with 4 Different Color Battery covers which change the look of the drone with each one. where as the Wet Suits advertised on the Web Site have all black battery covers and only come with 2 of them and have no color change.

Once we post the Twilight on the Web Page the price will go back up.
So this is the good offer.

keep me posted, Thank you
Phantomrain.org

Thanks

The Twilight Wet Suits offer you 4 different Color Battery Seals providing protection and a different look for the Wet Suits

The Neon blue is best at night and records really well.
The Trauma 1 Red really shines thru in the Brown trees and dead leaves.
The Orca looks great over water
The Eclipse is great for Stealth as it looks like a black bird almost immediately.

The Twilight Wet Suit Provides all those Wet Suit Looks in 1 Wet Suit we call the Twilight Wet Suit it is not offered on the Web Site just the Mavic 2 Forum for members.

Here it is with the Black Battery Seal:
Notice the Compression band can be used to seal off the front vents as needed for Extreme and Severe Storm Entry.

Reactions: JAW
UPDATE: April 14 2019 Another Freak Ohio Storm , Horizontal Rain , full video and details of what happened at Phantomrain.org
Trauma 1 Wet Suit smashes another 18 minutes of this punishing rain before it Vanishes and the sun comes back out.

Watch in 2K awesome footage of the rolling rain. No doubt about it had to dip the camera to get the clear shots. Thought I saw some hail.

Watch in full screen in 2K to get the feel and Intensity of this storm.

Last edited:
Trauma 1 sometimes it hard to see the Rain through the camera when flying.

Update: Thursday May 2 Another 24 minute Flight in the Rain.

Great example of how well protected the Camera is on the Mavic 2

Notice that if we did not pan down you would really never know how hard it was raining.

This is a Double Dare flying in the Rain over the Water , full 26 minute video posted on Vimeo.

I cannot say enough good things about having the Zoom :) Just that having it is awesome. Notice the focus on the trees at
the end. Nice

Phantomrain.org
Gear for flying in and out of the Storm.

I cannot find the Twilight Wet Suits on the Website > phantromrain.org can you post a link ?

Sorry for the delay, the Twilight Series is only on the Forum it is not yet posted on the phantomrain.org website.
The Forum price is a special price for the Forum members but once its posed on the website the price will be $125 as it comes with 4 battery covers and two power plug seals.
you can email me at [email protected]
Talk soon.

Reactions: BigAl07
Trying to show how much Abuse the Power button endures in a good downpour of rain coming down at about 10 to 14 mph , using some very poorly lit slow motion as we were flying at dusk.

That power button is the first thing to get compromised when flying in the rain , that is why its a good idea to protect it.

The Mavic 2 wet suits are designed to protect the battery and the power button so you can fly in Extreme Weather without comprimsing your Mavic 2.

Wil update this with better slow motion as the Canon EOS -R was a let down at 120 frames and with very little light and high ISO.

You can watch the full 18 minutes of the flight on our website.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the Storm

Update: May 29th 2019 flight 18 minutes.

Reactions: Porky
Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the Storm

Update: May 29th 2019 flight 18 minutes.

Update: June 10th 2019 - 4.3 Earth Quake hours of pouring rain.
Full 17 minute video posted on Phantomrain.org
\
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman