DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom Rain ! NEW TWILIGHT Wet Suits - For the changing seasons to come -

Can y ou tell me if this will work over a Wrap as I used the hot gun and it crinkled and left some holes in it. . The wrap is also really slippery will this provide a better grip for hand catching ?

I did go to the website but did not see anything about the wraps.

Can y ou tell me if this will work over a Wrap as I used the hot gun and it crinkled and left some holes in it. . The wrap is also really slippery will this provide a better grip for hand catching ?

I did go to the website but did not see anything about the wraps.

I have quite a few pictures I should post on the website of the Wet Suit over the Wraps so yes you can do that.

Because the Wet Suits our made of Neoprene and is much thicker makes for a very easy install , not tools needed.

As far as the Grip , you will find the Neoprene has a spongy non slip surface and provides a designated placement for you to place your fingers to hand catch the drone.

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 12.23.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 3.38.35 PM.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm.
Coal

You can change out Wet Suit Colors and Re use them by just putting them right over the existing covers.

One of our clients just let us know this , and today and I tried it out and it worked great.. :p

Now It black and white for flying over the lake : and Neon Blue for flying at Dusk.
being able to switch colors up is a lot of fun.

All Wet Suits now come with Two different color designs and Forum members still
get the special discounted price and 3 battery covers.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain and float on the water.
Coal

Hi Coal,
Greetings from the North of Ireland.!
Do you do a suit for the Enterprise Dual.?
If so, how does it cost us forum members, inc. postage to UK..?
Cheers Gav

Hi Coal,
Greetings from the North of Ireland.!
Do you do a suit for the Enterprise Dual.?
If so, how does it cost us forum members, inc. postage to UK..?
Cheers Gav

Yes we do, left you a Pm.
Thank you gav for your interest.

Someone recently pointed out that this video really shows off the Wet Suit in a way we have never shown before so I want to post it for those interested in the Mavic Wet Suits.

Go to: 2:24 to skip the landings and watch the Wet Suits in the Splash.

Phantomrain.org
Elite gear to fly in the rain
Coal

-

Reactions: Dronage
Yes will will be offering the Wet Suit for the NEW Mini , only because I bought a couple of them. { posts coming Soon }

2K video is the sweet spot , the size is perfect for the Motorcycle and the Boat, not to mention friends asking to fly that have never flown before.
Perfect for carrying on the 3 mile walk around the beach where a back pack is just not likely.

I also think will use it to film the other drones and fly it thru the Car windows for Cinematic Effects , so it may look like a toy
but the unique Design of the Wet Suit will change that and make it look more like a clever tool to add to the arsenal.

I also think the soft props have to go, will be looking for a replacement for them.

I do think the Mini has some tether capability based on the videos I have seen which could be very interesting to work with.

As far as releasing the Wet Suits , I would like 30 minutes of a hard rain and a run of about 1500 ft out and than I will release the wet suits.

The Design of the Wet Suits really change the toy like Presence of the Mini and look really cool.

To keep the Weight to a bare min, the Wet Suits our going to be just a little thinner 1. 5mm compared to the 2.0 on the Mavic Wet suits and 2.5 on the Phantoms..

Email me at [email protected]
to be on the waiting list ... we will be offering a Mighty Mavic Mini Package for both drones.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain !
Coal

New Mavic Mini Wet Suits --- Changing the entire look of the drone : }

Twilight Package is $59.95 comes with all 3 color designs

* Changes the look of the Drone
* Secures the Battery cover and sensors and Sd card
* Provides a comforting non slip squeeze.
* Provides a better visual
* Increased protection for flying in extreme weather conditions.

$59.95 for the Twilight Package:
as shown below: Email me at [email protected] if interested:

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.27.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.27.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 5.26.27 PM.png

Can you please update all my orders to the twilight package , I would be glad to pay a little extra for that , i just ordered today.

Really enjoying all these videos as many of them our not on the phantom rain.org website.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Update June 13 th 2019 - Flying in the rain from inside the car.

When your hooked on taking extreme weather shots and waiting for your Second Wet Suit to Arrive.

IMG_8894.jpeg

This is how you get it done : Remote Partner on the couch " 20 seconds to Lift off. change exposure , and BOOM

61828305111__EF14B733-D213-4F10-BEDD-C1CB68492E87.jpeg

Seeking the Moment of Birth. Sent in from one our Clients:
Will add a shout out Soon to his website :

IMG_8805.JPG

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in and out of the Storm
Coal

Attachments

• dji_0823-hdr.JPG
    dji_0823-hdr.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited: