DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo GPS postion error during mapping survey capture.

jcampen

Reactions
My drone is a Mavic 2 pro. I have done two flights at this same site and it has resulted in both flights having a number of the photos becoming a long way out from the actual GPS position they were taken at. The first flight gird was using the Pix4Dcapture app, and the second flight was using a similar gird flight plan using Litchi, and both had photos at this same location incorrectly GPS tagged and positioned around the same incorrect location.

This is now the second incident of similar error, except the one previously had all the photos GPS tagged and grouped within the same location, but the location was about 3 kilometer away from the actual site we flew at. Both sites we had done a compass calibration before flying.

The first screen shot is a map survey done in Thailand which we did two capturs with same results, and the second is an orbit capture of a tower in Australia.

Has anyone had similar issues and know why this is happening and with any suggestions how to fix this?

PhotoGPS is out1.jpg

PhotoGPS is out2.jpg

I am still having issues with this. Been reading on both PIX4D and DJI forums and the latest firmware is not solving the problem. (PIX4D 4.3.0)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead