DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo of the Mavic 3 manual page $1600.00 US

Yeah I'm thinking by the time you get what you want or need like the smart controller it'll be at least $2,500.
As a Pro (i.e. somebody who uses these for a living) I've often said I don't care if it's 2 or 3 times the price of the Mavic 2 as long as it is a substantial improvement. If it is not 8K I'm not interested and it seems to have allowed their competitors to leap frog them technologically. It's a long way to catch up from where Autel already is.

As a Pro (i.e. somebody who uses these for a living) I've often said I don't care if it's 2 or 3 times the price of the Mavic 2 as long as it is a substantial improvement. If it is not 8K I'm not interested and it seems to have allowed their competitors to leap frog them technologically. It's a long way to catch up from where Autel already is.
Huh? The Mavic Pro’s have always been more about photo than video.

If you want a filmmaking drone they already make it! It’s called DJI Inspire 2. It shoots 6K.

Huh? The Mavic Pro’s have always been more about photo than video.

If you want a filmmaking drone they already make it! It’s called DJI Inspire 2. It shoots 6K.
Gee, well I had better urgently alert BBC, Warner Brothers, Universal Pictures and various companies making global TV commercials and music videos not to use my Mavic 2 footage after all. Whew, just caught that in time! thanks for the tip ?

I'd agree, the M3P news doesn't sound as exciting & hoped as desired. I'd also agree the Evo 2 series may be a better offering... but their 8K camera doesn't surpass their 6k... which is the same as a 5.7K in resolution. You'd accept the smaller 8K sensor over their 6K.. or are you meaning the EVO3 specs on new release?

Reactions: christangey
I'd agree, the M3P news doesn't sound as exciting & hoped as desired. I'd also agree the Evo 2 series may be a better offering... but their 8K camera doesn't surpass their 6k... which is the same as a 5.7K in resolution. You'd accept the smaller 8K sensor over their 6K.. or are you meaning the EVO3 specs on new release?
Yes Doug, I mean the upcoming EVO.

Reactions: Dougcjohn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu