DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo of the Mavic 3 manual page $1600.00 US

Odd that there is a price in the manual.
There are three prices it starts at $1599 up to $2,500. But it is not confirmed. In one of the post I did earlier there three packages that are being offered and you can read what each package brings. This information is coming from well-known YouTubers and Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: offtheback
Gotta be fake. There are misspellings and wrong words. For example, the manual says “property” instead of “proprietary” at one point. It also has formatting issues like with the trademark symbol. Look closely..there multiple issues.
I’ve seen worse mistakes in textbooks, novels, manuals etc. that didn’t need to be translated from a foreign language. Plus, considering that this “leak” was probably rushed to steal some of Autel’s thunder, a few mistakes aren’t surprising.

Last edited:
I’ve seen worse mistakes in textbooks, novels, manuals etc. that didn’t need to be translated from a foreign language. Plus, considering that this “leak” was probably rushed to steal some of Autel’s thunder, a few mistakes aren’t surprising.
I don’t know…maybe. The information itself might be accurate.

Commercial Fourm has a similar link…
Excited to see it become a reality so we can see/read ”actual” craft reviews.
At the same time in my personal opinion the news of the Mavic 3 has been a bit disappointing.

With the competition gaining ground… the EVO 2 Enterprise & SC kit is an impressive offering as example, a nice bump from the EVO 2 Pro with bigger motors, props & carbon arms. One platform offers: multiple Thermo, RGB and RTK available... bigger motors & props suggest additional payloads to come.

I had hoped the “Air” Series would morph into the primary single payload type craft… assuming the primary consumer Mavic platform and the larger Mavic 3 would be a larger multi-payload craft offering features to compete and surpass competition! With the Inspire 2 aging with minimal chatter on a Inspire 3 release… the thought of the Mavic 3 taking on the new Inspire 3 role adding capability of multiple cameras & sensors, and OA & Tracking features greatly enhanced to compete “closer” with S2 while providing features unique to a cinematic platform.

Maybe surprises are yet to be announced…

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica