DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo/Vid software

dgrobe2112

Reactions
What is everyones preffered editing software, i am new to photo, and video taking, and was wondering if using the adobe creative cloud, would be worth it.. is there other options out there..

Thanks for any input..

Take a look at Davinci Resolve for video editing, they have a very good and professional free version (supports 4K etc). For photos I use Adobe Lightroom (shoot pics RAW/DNG if you want to edit afterwards!)

Reactions: dgrobe2112
If you have a mac, learning how to get the most out of the built-in Photos app and the built-in iMovie app is a great place to start and its free.
If you have a PC or want to get more advanced, I agree with Lightroom for still images. Davinci resolve is the best non-iMovie free option. It's complex, but there are no better options I know of.
If you just want quick and easy, you can upload everything to Google Photos for free (photos.google.com) and let their Artificial Intelligence edit your photos and movies. It will be 10 times worse that what you would do yourself, but take 1/1000 the time.

Reactions: dgrobe2112
I use Filmora on Windows. It is not free, but is user friendly and simple as far as video editing goes. I think I paid around $70 for it.

I use Filmora on Windows. It is not free, but is user friendly and simple as far as video editing goes. I think I paid around $70 for it.

I’m using Final Cut Pro X on the Mac, it’s great but steep learning curve - good fun learning though and endless possibilities once you get head around it. Also very fast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erintse