DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo

Crackers

Reactions
I'm new to this sort of communication, trying to stop my grand son from leaning over and filling everything in for me, cause Pas toooo slow. Well may be I am a tad old but...... can some tell how I can replace my "C" with a photo please. Id be much obliged.

can some tell how I can replace my "C" with a photo please. Id be much obliged.
Click on the C and it will bring up your profile where you'll see a bigger C in a square.
Move the cursor over the square and you'll see Edit Avatar ... click on that, and follow your nose from there

Reactions: BD0G
Thanks Meta4 (Kool name by the way) my grand son says he would of found it but I thank you from a land down under.

Its where he is from.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

I'm new to this sort of communication, trying to stop my grand son from leaning over and filling everything in for me, cause Pas toooo slow. Well may be I am a tad old but...... can some tell how I can replace my "C" with a photo please. Id be much obliged.
Howdy from Wyoming @Crackers , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes