DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photographer from late 1960s high school/college - now practicing my drone skills

LemmyCaution

Reactions
In 1977, I worked in catalogs and fashion before moving on to shooting Arri's and Betacams as an independent. Developed a practice in 1985/6 building high end Mac Quadras for photographers. In 1996 my other I.T. skills took over and I started a network consultancy working with law firms mostly. During this time I've been shooting digital and film continuously -more or less- some years more some less. Currently I own: DJI Platinum Plus, Mavic 2s, Mavic 2se and Tello.

Welcome Lemmy.... You are on the same path as a lot of us. Drone imaging and flight can re-invigorate the interests that have faded due to "been there/done that" syndrome. I see by the number of drones that you've discovered that already :).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your new venture and you most defiantly have the drones for it Thumbswayup...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on helping. Fly safe and Fly smart.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak