DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Photos of Modified M3 Remote w/ Alientech Antenna Amplifier and Tripltek Pro8. Efficient Design

Don Testme

Reactions
Here is a front and side image of the standard M3 remote with Alientech's Antenna amplifier (below and behind the Tripltek 8 pro 1200 NITs (non-dimming) Screen. The tripltek screen's visibility is excellent on sunny days and even beaches. The Alientech Amplified antenna essentially doubles the range/ or allows the PIC to operate at lower than normal altitudes in VLOS. The setup is clean and efficient. No hanging cables. I built it by using minimal length wires/connectors. It works just as well as DJI's Pro Remote and can be used on multiple brands of drones. And, of course, the alientech antenna makes it work better than DJI's pro remote. And, the 8" screen at 1200 nits lets me see highly detailed images while in flight.

Attachments

• InkedM3 standard remote w Alientech and Tripltek 8 screen B.jpg
    InkedM3 standard remote w Alientech and Tripltek 8 screen B.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 47
  • DJI M3 Standard Remote w Alientech and Tripltek.jpg
    DJI M3 Standard Remote w Alientech and Tripltek.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Are you using Alientech's mod kit for the RC-N1 or your own custom set-up?

If its your own I would like to see how you have it rigged. I have spare connectors with attached antenna wires from my Parrot Anafi / Alientech mod.

Are you using Alientech's mod kit for the RC-N1 or your own custom set-up?

If its your own I would like to see how you have it rigged. I have spare connectors with attached antenna wires from my Parrot Anafi / Alientech mod.
I used Covert Drones Mod kit. The owner told me he ussually doesn't sell the mod kit to customers because he was getting too many returns and frustration by customers trying to install it. But, after some convincing he sent me the mod kit he made for the RC-N1. It was a little tedious, but with the proper tools it's not very difficult.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N