Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Photoshop, Lightroom $10 plan price to double? Maybe, we're testing it, says Adobe

Porky

Ain’t got a clue but it’s fun trying..
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Now I think that’s a joke, doubling the amount😳 I use Lr cc for the iPad which I pay about £4.50 a month, I was also going to subscribe to the desktop version. I think I’ll start looking for an alternative editing program if they do stick with that price😉

anzacjack

Reaction score
luckily i only have to pay about $20 a year. Doubling a monthly subscription isnt going to win with the user base

bushie

Reaction score
Plent of free alternatives. I gave up on adobie when they introduced their userous monthly fee

Reactions: pvs

shutter13

Reaction score
My plan just went up by 12 dollars starting this month, I have the complete subscription package. So seeing an increase in the photography plan, would not surprise me.

For those looking for a Lightroom alternative...try Luminar 3.1 by Skylum software. I use it as a plug in to photoshop, but it does have cataloguing and RAW editing capabilities. And the AI filter is awesome.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking

Dutton

Reaction score
I have been using Lightroom for years and Adobe have been increasing their rental fees at an alarming rate since stopping the option to purchase their software. Try Capture One

dbeistel

Reaction score
I use a product called Lightzone, it is opensource and it is Lightroom like. I used Lightroom for years, but I don't make any money at this, I just take a lot of photos in the mountains. I am hoping to add drone photos and video to that. I have been using Lightzone since I found it as a alternative to Lightroom. I am not pushing it, it has an interface like Lightroom so the transition is not hard. When you do a google or bing search is it is one of the first links for me. Then I do a lot of they type of searching the site is lightzoneproject.org. Hope that helps.

naiku

Reaction score
I read about the increase the other day, will be keeping an eye on my subscription. At the moment with how much I use Lightroom / Photoshop I can just about justify the subscription, if it doubles I am going to have a hard time keeping it and may then look into Linux alternatives (since Adobe seem to be ignoring it). I do really like using LR / PS though and would not be happy to lose them, I have tried a couple alternatives and they are just not quite as good. Wish Adobe offered an outright purchase option. I don't need the latest and greatest, so if in 2 years my copy was slightly outdated I would not care.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary VanDeventer