DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

egirling1

Reactions
Hi guys,
Recently purchased the mavic pro, & a bit disappointed with the quality of the photographs. I have played around with the setting,reconfigured the camera, I have them set in RAW, etc. (literally done everything the internet has told me to) however, they still look very pixillated.
I am wondering now if its because we don't have a SD card for it yet, and the photographs are just saving to the phone (Apple iPhone 7)?

you are correct, the pictures saving to your device may suffer from transmission degredation

I don't know, my iPad, iPhone 6 picture is good and never pixelated. the sd card pictures are only as good as the settings you use. The camera and having to focus it all the time is my biggest complaint with my MPP, it would be nice if it had a fixed focus or a camera like the Phantom 4 pro. Get an SD card, you can get a 64GB on Amazon for about $22 for the 4k camera. I usually shoot in 4K or 2.7K but never use RAW. I like jpeg for pictures and mp4 for video. I shoot for fun not pro. Not knowing much about camera settings i just use whatever kind of day (sunny, cloudy) settings and lock it so it is consistent. Learning the camera settings is my next task and I'm sure it has a large learning curve since i'm a novice.

I've never had picture quality issues with my Mavic Air. The 8Gb onboard takes over if I forget my SD card. I was shooting 4K but always had trouble editing video. 12Mp photos in jpeg work out fine for me . . .

Hi guys,
Recently purchased the mavic pro, & a bit disappointed with the quality of the photographs. I have played around with the setting,reconfigured the camera, I have them set in RAW, etc. (literally done everything the internet has told me to) however, they still look very pixillated.
I am wondering now if its because we don't have a SD card for it yet, and the photographs are just saving to the phone (Apple iPhone 7)?
Doesn't MP come with a 16G MicroSD installed ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54