DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures form Norway, what a place to fly in!

MavicTLV

Reactions
Took an 8 day road trip in late September. Norway is huge with 5.5 million inhabitants, so plenty of places are just plain empty with no problem to fly.

Weather was changing quickly. Rain, heavy winds even snow. Yet, my good ol' Mavic Pro handle it all.DJI_0003.JPGDJI_0010.JPGDJI_0015.JPGDJI_0017.JPGDJI_0027.JPGDJI_0299.JPGDJI_0302.JPGDJI_0305.JPGDJI_0306.JPGDJI_0325.JPG

Cracking photosThumbswayup Norway does look very nice. Love the mountain shots

Reactions: MavicTLV
Blimey, don’t think I need to go to Norway now, seen it all;);)

Honestly the mountain pic are brilliant just love them, My favourite anywayThumbswayup

Excellent! Especially happy to learn they were from the MP 1...any color correction, or straight out of the camera?

Even though it's Norway, I'm surprised the US Corps of Engineers didn't put a stop to it. I'm learning the over zealous boy scouts control everything. But, I'm not bitter as 40 mph ought to go straight up.

Excellent! Especially happy to learn they were from the MP 1...any color correction, or straight out of the camera?

Even though it's Norway, I'm surprised the US Corps of Engineers didn't put a stop to it. I'm learning the over zealous boy scouts control everything. But, I'm not bitter as 40 mph ought to go straight up.

I shot RAW and adjust colors in Lightroom, not too much tough.

gjmphoto,

Imagine going on this road when suddenly a bus full of tourists comes from the other side.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser