Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot check-in

Nautidawg

Reactions
Hello,
Newbie here.
Learning how to navigate this forum.
Just bought a Mavic Zoom yesterday but had wanted the Mini to learn on-as it's cheaper if I lose/crash it. Got convinced into buying the Zoom and am hesitant to try to practice with it now. Early background decades ago was in photog/cinematography. Trying to learn everything I can and prevent serious mishaps. Spent a good part of today studying the app, remote controller, settings etc. As well as a bunch of tutorials online. Have it in beginner mode; will try a 1st flight in an open field on my property tomorrow, if it's warm enough.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Sounds like you are taking the right approach by not rushing it. A rule, which I have admittedly violated - and not come away unscathed, is, "Don't do stupid stuff and you won't have stupid accidents".

The good news is drones today are easier to fly, with more safeguards built in to prevent crashing, than those from a few years back.

A bit late to the party! Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) This forum Rocks!;) Plenty of awesome experienced pilots here willing to help!?

Hello,
Newbie here.
Learning how to navigate this forum.
Just bought a Mavic Zoom yesterday but had wanted the Mini to learn on-as it's cheaper if I lose/crash it. Got convinced into buying the Zoom and am hesitant to try to practice with it now. Early background decades ago was in photog/cinematography. Trying to learn everything I can and prevent serious mishaps. Spent a good part of today studying the app, remote controller, settings etc. As well as a bunch of tutorials online. Have it in beginner mode; will try a 1st flight in an open field on my property tomorrow, if it's warm enough.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98