DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot error - crash

Samocheta

Reactions
Hello, i have mavic 2 pro drone from 2 monts. I fly it only outdoor, but yesterday i fly it indoor in warehouse where i work and i crash it. I fly it in tripod mode everything was allright for couple of minutes and then the drone start to fly in one direction i try to stop it and crash into one wall :( Can you help me with the flightlog and what i did wrong ? Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance.

Hello, i have mavic 2 pro drone from 2 monts. I fly it only outdoor, but yesterday i fly it indoor in warehouse where i work and i crash it. I fly it in tripod mode everything was allright for couple of minutes and then the drone start to fly in one direction i try to stop it and crash into one wall :( Can you help me with the flightlog and what i did wrong ? Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance.

From 5:05.9 to 6:06.6 you pushed the right joystick full forward and full to the left.
At 6:06.8 the GPS health dropped from 4 to zero which would have caused the drone to lose its brakes and position holding ability.
The data indicates the crash was at 6:07.6.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackTurtle4