DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixelated Video, then Freeze, then No Video

Vilhiem

Reactions
I am completely confused here.

After doing a sensor calibration (due to an error I was getting that Precision Landing required a sensor calibration) ... I took the Mavic Pro up today and started seeing some pixelation ... then the video froze ... then absolutely no video at all!!! I've since tried powering-on and off; different cables to my iPhone X ... and the problem persists.

What am I missing here? Or is this a legit hardware issue requiring servicing?

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
I am completely confused here.

After doing a sensor calibration (due to an error I was getting that Precision Landing required a sensor calibration) ... I took the Mavic Pro up today and started seeing some pixelation ... then the video froze ... then absolutely no video at all!!! I've since tried powering-on and off; different cables to my iPhone X ... and the problem persists.

What am I missing here? Or is this a legit hardware issue requiring servicing?

What version of the GO4 app are you using? I have video issues and went back to 4.2.14 to fix it.

Safely can’t go back with iOS. Once updated.

For the pixelation I would try:

Clear cache on iPhone
Reformat card in drone
Reset the camera
Switch cables to iPhone
Delete the djigo4 app and reinstall it. It will be the same version but new install.
Refresh firmware on drone.

Paul C

same issue and NONE of those things help - have spent days on this and hours with tech support - can't resolve my mavic air no issues only platinum working to try and return for refund and will buy mavic 2 pro

Praying that one works. Very disappointed i was so excited about this drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3