DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Places to fly near central New Jersey

Mavicmaniac

Reactions
Hi All
New to drones, I have a Mavic Air. I’m hoping for some recommendation for locations to get out and fly. I live in Belford.
Thank you
Jesse

I am originally from Keansburg, and the Geozone Map at DJI support page shows the whole bay area open, except near the Earl Navy pier in Leonardo. I have not been up there in a while, but that should be a nice area west of the pier to Keyport. Have you checked the Monmouth County park regulations? If allowed, Tatum and Thompson parks would be really pretty places to fly.

Thanks for the reply Airbear, I looked up regs for Monmouth county parks, I have to see if any of them have a dedicated area.
23. The use of manned or unmanned, powered or power- less flying objects or devices, either for landing or taking off, shall not be permitted in any County Park or Recreation Area, unless it has been specifically designated and posted for this purpose or written permission has been granted by the Board of Recreation Commissioners.

I see,Ocean County Parks are no-go also. But hopefully the Bay area is without local restrictions. When the weather improves there are two other guys in OC near Toms River that I plan on getting together with. If we do, I'll post in the Regional thread. Good luck up there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos