DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Battery Combo Deals

Just out of curiosity did you get the batteries that are having trouble fitting from DJI. If not do you think its possible you got some knockoffs?
Nope this is DJI sold through Amazon. They came with the Fly More package

Reactions: Advexure
Ordered 2 myself earlier in the week, should be here tomorrow. Hope to make my first flight this weekend!

Ok - so all three MPP batteries have issues inserting into BOTH the MP and MPP.
All of the MP batteries fit fine in the MP and MPP. Something has changed.
Now I'd like to clarify by saying they ALL MPP batteries will fit with some finagling - some require holding just so to get them to snap in.
2 of the 3 will not respond to simply pushing down on the battery - I have to squeeze the buttons and wiggle several times to get it to settle in.
Hard to describe but they don't have a reassuring *snap* like the old batteries do.
Sounds like you have knock-off battteries. Is it possible they are nit true DJI batteries? If they are you seem to have a bad batch. I’d return them either way

Just wanted to give a shout out to Advexure. They posted they had the platinum batteries in stock and most places i've checked lately do not. I never bought from them before but I ordered two from them. I live in FL and they are in Cali, ordered Thursday and they arrived Saturday. Not bad Thumbswayup

Yeah man - you cannot argue with their service.
Definitely on their game.

Sounds like you have knock-off battteries. Is it possible they are nit true DJI batteries? If they are you seem to have a bad batch. I’d return them either way
This is a DJI Fly more package fulfilled by Amazon.
So unless Amazon is in the fakes business...

Just wanted to give a shout out to Advexure. They posted they had the platinum batteries in stock and most places i've checked lately do not. I never bought from them before but I ordered two from them. I live in FL and they are in Cali, ordered Thursday and they arrived Saturday. Not bad Thumbswayup

Thank you kindly for the shout. We appreciate that. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Our team is here to assist if we can be of any further assistance to you in the future, we operate 7 days a week and our Support Team is available to Advexure customers near 24 hours a day. Safe flying!

Yeah man - you cannot argue with their service.
Definitely on their game.

Thanks for the love! ;) Cheers to you and have the best 2018 you could ever dream of.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998