DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum here seems to work fine but disply loses contact with controler

CvCow

Reactions
Hi guys, my display turns into a black screen and seem to have lost conttact with the controler. Drone doesnot lose contact.
Its a Huawei, android 6. Changing cables didnt workout. Changing connections with the controler (side wise and lower port) also didnt workout?......anyone any idea Whats wrong?

Hi guys, my display turns into a black screen and seem to have lost conttact with the controler. Drone doesnot lose contact.
Its a Huawei, android 6. Changing cables didnt workout. Changing connections with the controler (side wise and lower port) also didnt workout?......anyone any idea Whats wrong?
Are you saying your whole phone display goes black, or just video link? If the whole display goes black that is a phone issue I would think. perhaps throttling due to heat?

Otherwise when you say changing cables didn't work is that a new known good cable or just another cable you already had, but not tested previously??

Are you saying your whole phone display goes black, or just video link? If the whole display goes black that is a phone issue I would think. perhaps throttling due to heat?

Otherwise when you say changing cables didn't work is that a new known good cable or just another cable you already had, but not tested previously??
Thanks for reacting on this, i tested several cables wifh other gadget so i think this is not the issue. It totale turn into black losing contact. I have to backspace my screen in order to return to fly and restore display view. After pressing some buttons (record or take picture) it fails again...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme