DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Please Advise."

"Speedy"

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots,
So I currently have 5 returns 3 disputes involving 2 of my banks towards Ebay. One return now lost for over a week with USPS. I have more issues than GQ at the moment, the last order was just received 2 (used) batteries for a Mavic Pro. Both have small cracks 1 on the female contacts furthest side looks like a security alignment slot for the 10 pins. The other a small crack near the side mount / release button - small but missing a chip from the housing. I don't know much about Li-Po I come from the Ni-Cd era and took some courage hooking them up or plain stupidity, both show good health status @ 70 charges. Temps in the day here are humid in the 90's soon to be 100ish. (degs). So this being a sixth headache and customer support at Ebay taking way too long..I was gonna see if DJI might offer a swap for a refurbished pair or if that's worth the effort. Last option roll the dice, keep eyes on at all times, assign a C button to check while in use, store them in a safe place (underground) use DJI's single charger. Cells haven't been punctured sooo give it a go and hope it's only cosmetic. Maybe get the spares from a trustworthy vendor after this mess is over. Any advice would bea great help thanks!

Attachments

• fubar.jpg
    fubar.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • DSC04291.JPG
    DSC04291.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
I was gonna see if DJI might offer a swap for a refurbished pair or if that's worth the effort
DJI doesn't sell refurbished batteries and/or refurbish batteries.

• Sad
Reactions: "Speedy"
Don’t buy used equipment on eBay without good in focus pictures of the merchandise. Make sure sellers have impeccable feedback.

Indeed, I do my best to read it all including reviews of course this seller had the best angle. It is minor & I don't mind a lil'wear or blemish from a used item but this was a bit much. I'm willing to take the high road and hit. Sorry don't know much about DJI's returns etc. Luckily I haven't had to use any of it or Ebay's. The customer support chat option wasn't available apparently due to covid 19 but placing the order.. fully functional with no delay lol!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett