DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help with new licensing info.

Dylan7

Reactions
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum. I was hoping someone could send me some links or info related to the exams for the new licensing coming into effect.
Edit..Sorry thought this was a Canada forum. So yeah... I’m in Canada. Thanks!
Just looking to take the basic test. Just looking for some of the questions related to the test. I can’t seem to find much info other than people trying to charge you for lessons and courses on the test. I’ve had a phantom 3 for over 3 years and recently crashed it (safely where no one was around. [Language Removed by Admin] trees haha). Instead of repairing, I decided to upgrade and bought a Mavic 2 tonight. [Language Removed by Admin] LOVE it and I haven’t even had the chance to take it out haha. I’m pretty sure I could just challenge the test but I’d like to have a bit of info before I do that. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dylan7 welcome to the forum.

Transport Canada specifically forbids sharing the actual questions from the exam. The basic exam is not hard so probably won't be that difficult for you to challenge. Most people are passing on their first or second attempt.

The advanced is significantly more complex, in addition to the online test you will also have to pass a flight review.

If you need any additional information feel free to ask.
Cheers
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum. I was hoping someone could send me some links or info related to the exams for the new licensing coming into effect.
Edit..Sorry thought this was a Canada forum. So yeah... I’m in Canada. Thanks!
Just looking to take the basic test. Just looking for some of the questions related to the test. I can’t seem to find much info other than people trying to charge you for lessons and courses on the test. I’ve had a phantom 3 for over 3 years and recently crashed it (safely where no one was around. **** trees haha). Instead of repairing, I decided to upgrade and bought a Mavic 2 tonight. Friggen LOVE it and I haven’t even had the chance to take it out haha. I’m pretty sure I could just challenge the test but I’d like to have a bit of info before I do that. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Dylan7
Hi Dylan7 welcome to the forum.

Transport Canada specifically forbids sharing the actual questions from the exam. The basic exam is not hard so probably won't be that difficult for you to challenge. Most people are passing on their first or second attempt.

The advanced is significantly more complex, in addition to the online test you will also have to pass a flight review.

If you need any additional information feel free to ask.
Cheers

Thank you very much for the info! I’m sure I will have more questions soon enough haha. Have a great day!

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21