DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please review "The SAAM Shuffle"

blackomega

Reactions
Hello Please check out my video and let me know what you think of the edit.
I know i messed up one of the speed ramps

I am open to all comments good or bad

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Great footage and co-ordination with the music but just a little long for the subject matter for my taste.

Thanks for watching. I do try to find a balance with the length and still trying to tell the story

Although the subject likely "tugs" at your heartstrings more than mine, I enjoyed the "story", the flight path and the clarity. Although I am a 'landlubber'....keep them coming.
Thanks mate from Down Under

Reactions: blackomega
Although the subject likely "tugs" at your heartstrings more than mine, I enjoyed the "story", the flight path and the clarity. Although I am a 'landlubber'....keep them coming.
Thanks mate from Down Under

Thanks mate.

I live on a small island. Look up Prince Rupert in google maps and you will see

Not much else to film around here. In my opinion
But none the less I am glad you enjoyed the video. Feel free to check through the channel. I have a few other “stories” if you will. To watch

Looks like a beautiful part of the world....and hopefully virus free.
I enjoyed the 'Workhorse" video. What 's happening with the spray at 1:29? Are they putting on a display for you? Is that for firefighting, expelling ballast from the bilge (beginning to sound very nautical now LOL) or something else?
Stay safe flying and I hope you don't run into anything, including the Covid 19 or your wings may be clipped then.

Reactions: blackomega
I enjoyed the 'Workhorse" video. What 's happening with the spray at 1:29? Are they putting on a display for you? Is that for firefighting, expelling ballast from the bilge (beginning to sound very nautical now LOL) or something else?
Stay safe flying and I hope you don't run into anything, including the Covid 19 or your wings may be clipped then.

Glad you liked the videos. Virus free for now and hope to stay that way.
The tug with the spray is the brand new
SST Tsimshian Warrior
Watch this video
She is brand new and for her christening ceremony she was showing off her cannons for the public.
She was custom made for the LPG tankers that come to our port.

Hope that answers your questions. Any more please ask and I will try to answer them for you.

Sadly I do not work for a tug boat company. Wish I did.

And they are for fire suppression.

And they are for fire suppression.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure