DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 POI High wind test

JDubyaM

Reactions
Mini 3 Pro high wind (12 gusting to 25 mph) POI test. Not perfect, but pretty good results with the extended range battery and at 11.3 M/S, it demonstrates the DJI 10.7 M/S Max Wind Speed Resistance rating is accurate.

Reactions: @Rip and Nanny Ogg
surprised...good job

surprised...good job
Thank you, but the drone did all the work ;). I set it up and other than the zoom, I just let it do it's POI thing. When it had it's back to the wind, the deck angle was pretty impressive (steep) in that it held it's position in those 13 mph gust differentials. Lots of high wind and high altitude warnings, but it kept going and completed the 360 orbit.

Last edited:
Reactions: @Rip
Thank you, but the drone did all the work ;). I set it up and other than the zoom, I just let it do it's POI thing. When it had it's back to the wind, the deck angle was pretty impressive (steep) in that it held it's position in those 13 mph gust differentials. Lots of high wind and high altitude warnings, but it kept going and completed the 360 orbit.
yeah.... I was talking to the drone LOL

Nice

Hard to see the winds without trees. Not noticeable in the video.
You're right, but at :19 you can see the plastic seat cover on the yellow roller flapping a bit.

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N