DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar ND filters vs Polar Cinema series ND

Djimavpro

Reactions
Will the Cinima series cause issues with color grading because it makes the image more saturated? Or does that not make a difference in post production

Will the Cinima series cause issues with color grading because it makes the image more saturated? Or does that not make a difference in post production

It doesn't really make the image more saturated. I think that's impossible to do with glass. Either way I haven't had any issues.

Are you shooting in d-log?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

As long as it is not a polarized filter, there will be no difference in saturation levels.
I don't think the Cinema series is polarized unless you order the CP versions. Someone else can correct me on that if needed.

It doesn't really make the image more saturated. I think that's impossible to do with glass. Either way I haven't had any issues.

Are you shooting in d-log?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I usually shoot in d-cinelike, d-log is way to flat and makes it pretty difficult to color grade in post. I just figured it would make it more difficult post with the cinima series, I read some post that said the filters make it more saturated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica