DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro cinema series half price..

You are 100% correct, that is normally the case when the product is sold from amazon, in this case the seller at the top is listed as Polar Pro so it is a a screw up on amazons part... Considering the actual person from Polar Pro is posting in this thread, I would tend to believe what he says.

Guys, I realize that you really really want this to be true.
I can tell you with 100% certainty, that orders placed from the "ships and sold by Amazon" listing at $79.99 will not be filled.

The exception to this would be if Amazon went to our website and purchased these for $149.99 each, which would be unprecedented.

Please just take my word for it, and save yourself some stress and anxiety.

-Jeff

Reactions: west1200us
I said it like that's me not quoting him. Thanks but..

Sent from my SM-N920T using MavicPilots mobile app
I know its what you said and you weren't quoting. My point is that your statement was completely incorrect or rather potentially your understanding of what Jeff said. because he did not infer that Customer service was not apart of amazon as you stated, he said that the two different departments within amazon are disconnected, as in not communicating or not communicating well.

I ordered the 6 pack not even realizing the deal I got. I don't mind paying the 150 but I will be very upset if I lose my spot In line considering I placed the order dec 21.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ok but how do you know that's whays even going on. I mean do you or Jeff work for amazon. I'm just saying it's alot of believe what I tell you. But you guys aren't them...

Reactions: west1200us
Ok but how do you know that's whays even going on. I mean do you or Jeff work for amazon. I'm just saying it's alot of believe what I tell you. But you guys aren't them...

I live in Seattle and work for Microsoft and I have multiple friends that work for Amazon, including 2 of my roommates, so I do know a bit about it. as for Jeff, I cant answer for him, but from what I see he is someone important within Polar Pro (ie the people actually selling the items, so im guessing he has dealt with them and would also know if they would ship or not.)

I live in Seattle and work for Microsoft and I have multiple friends that work for Amazon, including 2 of my roommates, so I do know a bit about it. as for Jeff, I cant answer for him, but from what I see he is someone important within Polar Pro (ie the people actually selling the items, so im guessing he has dealt with them and would also know if they would ship or not.)
Ok herd but let's forget that. Let's say you order something way less on amazon than the site. And you immediately call and explain to customer service and they give you an email to confirm purchase. It's on amazon to honor it at that point regardless if there blue diamonds from a live volcano. They need to keep there end. That's how I see it. Everyone can explain disconnects but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying... please everyone chime in I'm curious

Ok herd but let's forget that. Let's say you order something way less on amazon than the site. And you immediately call and explain to customer service and they give you an email to confirm purchase. It's on amazon to honor it at that point regardless if there blue diamonds from a live volcano. They need to keep there end. That's how I see it. Everyone can explain disconnects but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying... please everyone chime in I'm curious
.....Sent from my SM-N920T using MavicPilots mobile app

Well...when Amazon asks how they can purchase inventory to fulfill all of their orders you can give them this link:
DJI Mavic Filters - Cinema Series 6-Pack

-Jeff

Reactions: FPVJunkie
Well...when Amazon asks how they can purchase inventory to fulfill all of their orders you can give them this link:

-Jeff

Yes that's what we're all hoping for. We want Amazon to correct their mistake by giving you full price for each one and giving them to us for price they have listed. That seems to be the best way for them to handle this

-Jeff

I didn't even know these filters were that expensive even at the "Pricing Error". Polar Pro - Instead of come here and speak on Amazons behalf, deal with them directly and find a way for them to eat the cost to no disappoint the customers who would of never bought these at 2x the price. Hopefully they do and you eat your words. Never buying polar pro again. Worst customer relations ever!

Reactions: halley
I didn't even know these filters were that expensive even at the "Pricing Error". Polar Pro - Instead of come here and speak on Amazons behalf, deal with them directly and find a way for them to eat the cost to no disappoint the customers who would of never bought these at 2x the price. Hopefully they do and you eat your words. Never buying polar pro again. Worst customer relations ever!

This definitely couldn't be further from the truth. I have communicated with PolarPro several times over the past couple months about their products and I receive a response in a very timely manner and he is very active on this forum. What have you purchased from PolarPro?

This clearly seems like a mistake on Amazons end, they may fulfill the orders placed at the discounted rate on their own dime because it was their mistake. They obviously listed the 3pk price for the 6pk listed on Amazon. This shouldn't be faulted or blamed on PolarPro.

This definitely couldn't be further from the truth. I have communicated with PolarPro several times over the past couple months about their products and I receive a response in a very timely manner and he is very active on this forum. What have you purchased from PolarPro?

This clearly seems like a mistake on Amazons end, they may fulfill the orders placed at the discounted rate on their own dime because it was their mistake. They obviously listed the 3pk price for the 6pk listed on Amazon. This shouldn't be faulted or blamed on PolarPro.
You couldn't of said it any better. Jeff's attitude was not hopeful that Amazon will fix this mistake and make it right. Instead, he came off as a smart *** and said if Amazon ask how to fulfill the order, direct them to their online store.

Reactions: halley
Yeah because he's a real person... lol. I actually thought his comment was hilarious.

Reactions: Antman305
Lol...If Amazon does honor this error, Jeff is gonna be the only one not laughing. Instead, he's gonna wish he came off and encouraged everyone to add to Cart because it's on Amazon's dime. You sure explained it a whole lot better than he did[emoji106]

At least you can complain in 3 months when they can't ship your product and get a $10 gift card, your returned money, and a free year of prime. That's what I'd do haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: GoSeeJay
You couldn't of said it any better. Jeff's attitude was not hopeful that Amazon will fix this mistake and make it right. Instead, he came off as a smart *** and said if Amazon ask how to fulfill the order, direct them to their online store.

Ahh come on that was at least a little funny right?
Guess I wont quit my day job to pursue my comedy career.....

-Jeff

Reactions: GoSeeJay
Ahh come on that was at least a little funny right?
Guess I wont quit my day job to pursue my comedy career.....

-Jeff
Let's just hope big fish makes things right! If not, back in the shark tank you go, Jeff! Hahaha...Just kidding...Keep us posted on what Amazon plans on doing to resolve this issue. Have a good one. [emoji41]

Thank you. You are 100 percent right

No Jeff you thought were idiots and you can say what you want and we have to be like ok.... and now your a comedian. Great worst company ever.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crumple