DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro cinema series half price..

You couldn't of said it any better. Jeff's attitude was not hopeful that Amazon will fix this mistake and make it right. Instead, he came off as a smart *** and said if Amazon ask how to fulfill the order, direct them to their online store.

Sent from my SM-N920T using MavicPilots mobile app

Not much for reading ehhh? Jeff said Polar Pros has been trying to get the Amazon ad fixed but AMAZON won't cooperate. Polar Pro's is hands down the best customer service I've ever experienced. I had an issue with my first set of filters and they emailed me and shipped a new set on a Friday night.

And how is telling Amazon to buy the filters from their store a smart *** comment? If they aren't going to sell to them in bulk then he's stating a fact.

Not much for reading ehhh? Jeff said Polar Pros has been trying to get the Amazon ad fixed but AMAZON won't cooperate. Polar Pro's is hands down the best customer service I've ever experienced. I had an issue with my first set of filters and they emailed me and shipped a new set on a Friday night.

And how is telling Amazon to buy the filters from their store a smart *** comment? If they aren't going to sell to them in bulk then he's stating a fact.
Obviously YOU'RE not much for reading! Read this whole thread again and after that go outside and hand catch a Mavic!

Artman and GoSeeJay,
I realize you guys are upset, I share this frustration with you.
I have been trying to get Amazon to take that down and make the correction but they will not.

Unfortunately Amazon is not going to be able to fill those orders. The good thing is Amazon has great customer service and they will try to rectify their error.

PolarPro has even better customer service than Amazon, so if you two want a solution to the problem, please send me an email at: [email protected] . I encourage you to reach out and let myself and our outstanding customer service team take care of Amazon's problem, and most importantly, make you happy.

I look forward to making you happy,

Jeff

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff! Very much appreciated. The above comment and attitude will go a long way in the future success of your company. Thumbs up.

Artman and GoSeeJay,
I realize you guys are upset, I share this frustration with you.
I have been trying to get Amazon to take that down and make the correction but they will not.

Jeff

I think I was the first guy to ask about this issue more than a month ago. I thought you explained the situation very well. Now I'm tempted to order a set just to be supportive because of the unjustified grief that you are being dealt today. Keep up the good work Jeff.

Human error strikes again. (I'm glad I never made a mistake.) The longer this dead fish stinks up the house, the worse. Big A needs to contact customers who signed up for 6-pak mistake and apologize. Offer a reasonable discount (10%) or so, but not the entire magoo. Come on, it's not as bad as if 7-11 offered a 6-pak of Bud for half price, but did nothing.;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb