DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro Filters on Clearance. Best buy. $76 for 6pk, $39 for 3pk

Awesome. Thank you NavyDave! That is a great deal.
Just placed my order - should be here Tuesday.

Reactions: navydave
Thanks I have been looking at several manufacturers for a set of ND filters. From my research the six pack is decent deal. The ND32 is most used in video. When I started placing order store pickup 7 days, ship to home free shipping with delivery set for next day. Crazy huh don’t come in store and maybe buy something else but stay home and we will get it there next day. Retailers wonder why online retail is kicking their butt out of business. Have a great day

Reactions: navydave
I have a BB just a couple miles from my place. I was all set to place the order and go pick it up and saw the same thing! I also chose delivery.

Reactions: navydave and Rich55
I have a BB just a couple miles from my place. I was all set to place the order and go pick it up and saw the same thing! I also chose delivery.
I am about 5 miles from store. Check this out decided what the heck get the gimbal hood for $10 as a photographer I know the benefits of a lens hood. Placed the order shipping was going to be about $6 so I opted to pickup. What totally blows my mind I now have two $25 vouchers with Shutterfly. They may not be best photo printers in the world but for free I will take that price all day long. So bottom line got 6 ND filters 4 I doubt I will ever use a lens hood for gimbal $85 plus tax and $50 worth of coupons for photo prints now that makes this Best Buy a heck of a deal. Prints bring a photo to life that no digital display can in my opinion.

Which is for what? General everyday use...which one to get? Thanks
I got the six pack. Mine is for video using the ND 36. The other filters don’t help with still shots. There are many post about ND filters on this blog.

I have found that using the polar prop app shutter guide app, and checking the shutter without a filter at take off altitude in very bright sunlight need a 64 even a 128. I had the 6 pack first. But couldn't find only the 64 to buy so ended up buying a 3 pack 64/128/256. I doubt i will ever use the 256 or the 128 even. But another issue is that if the drone turns away from the sun the shutter needs to be adjusted again. So a comprise at best is what you get. And recently I have realised to get good still pictures I need to bring the drone back and remove or change filter.

Reactions: Thomas B
I think they go by your (can return by) date. If the window for return is still there, I believe they will.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000