DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro Leg Extensions

BLZeebub

Reactions
Morning All,

Has anyone tried the Polar Pro leg extensions yet? They look a bit better than PGYTECH ones from what i can see.

I was out on Sunday for a quick spin and forgot to pack my landing pad and with the recent thaw from a load of snow the ground was more than a little moist! After flying i did notice the rear sensors had a bit of dirt on them so hence the landing extension search.

I know the extra weight and potential drag will have a negative effect on battery life but i can live with that i reckon.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Nat

Here are a few reviews of the Mavic Air PolarPro landing gear:

You can also find some reviews here on Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiyobi and BLZeebub
I use the Polar Pro's. They're not pretty, but they work as advertised. As some have noted, the rear legs can be difficult to get on. I haven't noticed any impact on Mavic Air performance.

Reactions: BLZeebub
I use the PGYTECH's landing gear risers for mavic air. It's work very well.
To my surprise is when I use the landing gear can also installation of the original Propeller Guard.

Attachments

• TB2FeEnahSYBuNjSsphXXbGvVXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    TB2FeEnahSYBuNjSsphXXbGvVXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 48
  • TB2cxTSXviSBuNkSnhJXXbDcpXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    TB2cxTSXviSBuNkSnhJXXbDcpXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 48
  • TB2A1BzaXOWBuNjy0FiXXXFxVXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    TB2A1BzaXOWBuNjy0FiXXXFxVXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 47
  • TB2T.lDaeySBuNjy1zdXXXPxFXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    TB2T.lDaeySBuNjy1zdXXXPxFXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 47
I had the pygtechs, and never felt like i was able to get the front legs on securely. Sure enough, they fell off somewhere during flight shortly after getting them. I was able to get a refund on Amazon for them, and never got another set.

EDIT: I should clarify I have the MPP.

Last edited:
I use the PGYTECH's landing gear risers for mavic air. It's work very well.
To my surprise is when I use the landing gear can also installation of the original Propeller Guard.
I like the looks of these more than the Polar Pros, BUT, they seem to cover up the landing gear in the front legs, do they effect the WIFI in an adverse way at all ?

I have a set to clear my firehouse strobe I put underneath for increased visibility. They fit well and don’t really have any affect on flights.

Attachments

• 6B7146D2-3F08-49CF-9621-D1BC068B485C.jpeg
    6B7146D2-3F08-49CF-9621-D1BC068B485C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: mcascone
Its easy to hand launch and catch the MA so I’m skipping the extra legs. Worked well om my MP though, saved the gimbal from rocking in the dirt.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom