DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POLL: How much would you pay for.....

How much would you pay for the mentioned app?

• Up to 10$

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Up to 15$

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Up to 20$

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Don't care about copyright or loosing the pictures so would not pay.

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

ryo

Reactions
I am working on an app very similar to hangar360 but with few more functions that i can't disclose right now.
The most evident pros of this app compared to the other are:
- full ownership of your pictures
- store pictures on pc for offline use

These 2 pros i believe are quite important and not only for a matter of "copyright", for example with other software you just have a link that probably soon or later will be lost.
So the question for the poll is simple: would you pay for such an app? How much?
Thanx for answering.

Is it going to be on andriod if it works great and no glitches i would pay for the app

Reactions: ryo
Answered the last option, not because I don't care about losing stuff but becasue it's a piece of cake to save a local copy of the H360 photos anyway.

Could consider $5-10 for android availability but not for what you present as the main features.

"piece of cake"? maybe, but not for everybody, then you should edit the gigantic logo.....at the end even stitching it's quite simple with the right tools, but not as simple a a one click action.
Thanx for input anyway.

The logo is gone in 2 clicks, it's a straight rectangle in the "flat" image.

Of course, it's a matter of clicks: some clicks and u've got an illegal copy of your pics or some more clicks and you can get all the job done just with your drone and a stitching sw.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc