DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: Why are you waiting to purchase a Mavic 3?

Why are you waiting to purchase a Mavic 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I purchased the Mavic 3 Cine. After flying it for about a month, I must tell you it is absolutely amazing. My past quads were first Mavic Air 2, then Auto Eco 2 pro. This is superior to anything I've seen yet. The only drawback I ca n tell you about is that it takes a couple of minutes on the first battery to acquire the necessary satellites. But once locked it stays locked, and the next battery series locks right away. If you look at the cost of mirrorless cameras that can shoot Apple ProRes, the Mavic 3 cine is a pretty fair price. If you enjoy the other magics, this will blow you away!
Don't listen to all the nay sayers.
Thank you for the positive evaluation, I doubt few would disagree with your assessment and what it does do it apparently does it very well. This however, is about what it does not do :)

I was stoked. I entered the drone market with an MA2 and was wildly excited about some of the early rumored features of the M3. The reality wasn't as great. People talk about the sensor - and it's definitely great - but I've seen the pictures and video and it's not a stunning difference from other options. Bang for buck, it's not worth it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ