DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: Your flight today, good, bad or crash?

I flew today and this was the result

• I flew today and had no crashes and no glitches.

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • I flew today and had a glitch but not a crash and landed safely.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I flew today and had a glitch and crashed but I found the drone.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I flew today and had a flyaway and could not recover the drone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Former Member

Reactions
Im trying to get an idea of how many people are actually flying their drones, how often and if anyone is experiencing continuing problems.

Please feel free to answer multiple times as the days go by and you fly your Mavic.

Flew two batteries tonight out in the dark after the wife and kids were in bed. Success! I've yet to have my first crash, so they've all been successful.

10-12 minutes of one of my batteries was the drone hovering in place while I talked to my neighbor who was driving by, but still fun!

Reactions: Former Member
I fly everyday,weather permitting, have over 2000000 feet and still enjoy it. Mostly film wildlife

Lenny07 hit the nail on the head. Stressed out every flight with Android always a problem of some sorts. Bought an iPad,
(Did you hear my big sigh of relief!!!)
Not one issue ( knock on wood)

I put mine up last night to catch some lightning from a storm that past by us just a few miles.. wind was about 15mph had no problems. About 200ft up. Using Mini 4. I try to fly every day the wind isn't blowing 30+ and in kansas that's not very often!
Video here.. It's short but I made it from a few short videos and edited them to just the good shots.

Last edited:
Got my Mavic earlier this week. Today was Day 2 of flying. Which means I just go straight up about 200' then I stay within a 1/4 mile radius. Flew until I had the low battery warning (set to 25%), then I came back. Felt like an hour, but I guess it was like 20 minutes. Still a little nervous.

Reactions: ceirsik
Got my Mavic earlier this week. Today was Day 2 of flying. Which means I just go straight up about 200' then I stay within a 1/4 mile radius. Flew until I had the low battery warning (set to 25%), then I came back. Felt like an hour, but I guess it was like 20 minutes. Still a little nervous.
I started a post on here when I first got my MP.. How long before you let go! I am still nervous when I fly. been out about 1.5 miles and up to the 400ft range a few times.. it gets easier after a while. Still just fly, learn, watch and have fun!

Reactions: namja
The Dji Go 4 app used to crash on every flight (Android). After I saw the Dji Go 4 app score on iTunes Store I canceled my iPad order and downgrade my FW to. 400 and everything is working now!
6 battery's today and no single problem! I'm glad to saved my money. I almost make the mistake of buying a expensive tablet. Now I will use the money to buy the Googles.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329