DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poor customer service, Corrected

Jack Ray

Reactions
Firehouse Technologies....
I ordered a 2 light Cree strobe from these folks. USPS show a delivery at my mailbox this past week. Checking my mailbox daily and no package? A postal service error? Perhaps...contact with customer service at Firehouse has met with argumentative responses. ?‍♂️
Just my experience, not worth the bad press for $25!!

Several purchases here and never a problem. One returned product some time ago went without a hitch. Usps issue?

Reactions: Thomas B
Several purchases here and never a problem. One returned product some time ago went without a hitch. Usps issue?
Ditto.
can someone access your mailbox? I have also found increasingly that mail intended for one gets delivered to another.

As a hobby, I sell parts I've invented for sailplanes and guns (diverse interests I guess). Anyway, on occasion USPS just blows it, with the customer asking where is it? If it's not too long overdue, I'll ask them to please wait a few more days. If still MIA, I replace product for free. I've never felt someone would stiff me, and I'm sure they haven't. On rare occasion the customer will later tell me they finally got the original order and the replacement - they get to keep both, no charge. Customer service is absolutely job one, IMO. That's why a small company I founded in 1978 is still going strong. Treat everyone as if they are the company's very first customer (even if the customer is dead azz wrong!! :) ).

Reactions: Marktate1962
FireHouse Tech has excellent Customer Service or at least they have with me. I got an order that was incorrect and they resolved it within 2 days total.

Keep in mind they are a small family ran company as opposed to having Corp offices etc so sometimes the guy doing the mailing is the same guy answering the phone and packing the product.

Firehouse did the right thing....
Issued a refund today. No way to determine how the misdelivery occurred ?
If it went to the wrong address, I’ve lived at the same location for 30 years. Quite sure if it was inadvertently delivered my neighbors would return it.
if It ever shows up I will pay Firehouse...Like I said it’s only $25!!

Firehouse did the right thing....
Issued a refund today. No way to determine how the misdelivery occurred ?
If it went to the wrong address, I’ve lived at the same location for 30 years. Quite sure if it was inadvertently delivered my neighbors would return it.
if It ever shows up I will pay Firehouse...Like I said it’s only $25!!

Thanks for the update.

I purchased two strobes - one worked, one was DOA. Contacted Firehouse and they provided shipping label to return strobe and issued a credit when received at their facility. I then ordered another strobe and it has been good. Very happy with their handling of my return and credit.

I once ordered smoke alarms through Amazon that USPS said was delivered but no package. Contacted Amazon who said give it a couple days as sometimes carrier incorrectly marks package as delivered when it hasn't yet.
Turned out my dad stopped by while I was at work and brought the package inside my garage next to the door into the house. I couldn't believe I missed seeing it. As my dad used to tell me, if it were a snake, it would have bitten me.

I informed Amazon the package was found, that it wasn't where I had expected it to be.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll