DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poor iPhone 7 Experience

EyeInStein

Reactions
MPP came in today. I owned a P3P and have an Inspire so I just charged the batteries and controllers, upgraded the firmware and got started. Anyway...

If it hadn't been for the DJI Goggles, the experience would have been horrible and filming anything would be impossible. All I get (using auto channels) is a green screen on my iPhone 7 Plus screen. It looks like the picture is trying to form at the top of the screen, but its so heavily pixelated, I can't really tell.

Any ideas here ?

As the previous poster, I had that too. I then updated the app on my iPhone 7 and everything was fine.

Reactions: EyeInStein
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Looked ok at 25m (in the dark). Trying again in a few. Thanks.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Looked ok at 25m (in the dark). Trying again in a few. Thanks.
I had the same issue. After many days of tries I went to the service and the problem was in the video chip of my smartphone. When the video stream comes, there is too much load on the chip so the old ones are not able to process it. 2 solutions are possible - new device or chip replacement. I chose the second one, now it works. Device: iPhone 6s, service was here. (cheap and fast)

You can try turning off caching to the phone to ease the cpu load

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJHind