DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

poor mans parayagi antennas CE version mavic mini

I made a video with parayagi , they did made a difference in range ,not a huge difference but still a gain of almost 600 meters from yagis alone perhaps due to noisy envrironment.here is the video.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Or you could do it properly.

Go on, treat yourself.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of price is forgotten.

Go the extra mile.

Chuck it at the sky and see how far you fly.

Wenn Sie
[QUOTE = "herby68, Beitrag: 1094523, Mitglied: 68830"]
[MEDIA = youtube] BBf-CUNFOI0 [/ MEDIA]
[/ZITAT]
Mit Yagis nur die billigen Amazon 8 Euro
Wenn Sie

I bought the two extenders separately yagis were like ten dollars and the parabolic were 7 from wish and the yagis i Orderd in August and two weeks ago ordered the parabolic i was shocked to see the parabolic arrive a month earlier than the expected delivery date on wish they fit together perfectly with no modifications

Attachments

• DE97B61A-18D8-436D-A6BE-7E494853DDFD.jpeg
    DE97B61A-18D8-436D-A6BE-7E494853DDFD.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • 6AC80D7B-DA79-484E-8C2C-DBFD44DDDBBA.jpeg
    6AC80D7B-DA79-484E-8C2C-DBFD44DDDBBA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Great idea ,i have yagi 2.4ghz and they made considerable improvement from roughly 700 meters to 1478 meters in mix rural urban environment ,there is a guy on facebook who sells different versions of parayagi for around £40 mark ,he demonstrated on youtube but the price is too dear ,probably better to buy two antennas separetley and stick together for almost half the price.
There certainly is. 7km. They work every time and by the time you butchered a couple of pairs of parabolics and tried to get different yagis to fit, it's possibly cheaper to get just the pair that gives you the right positioning of the two parts every time and is made to work out of the box.. Thanks for the mention!

There was nothing wrong with the range extenders that i bought ,as soon as i selected the right low interference channel manually , right conditions, hit 4km straightaway,signal was still strong at 4016meters but had to RTH due to battery. I am sure your would be even better but practically battery won't allow further than 4 km-ish.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet