DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possible Mavic 3 Pictures?!

Its a new approach from DJI if it is. I mean the backdrop, the table cloth, the curtains. The soft focus (formery refered to as blured or out of focus). The abstract framing of the shots, otherwise known as crap composition.

Really? a Mavic £. !

No matter the specs, I'll await the release and hype to die down. Then read about the issues and later the fixes. Then wait a little more for the SDK release along with follow on 3rd party app fixes and when someone tires of the UAS, buy it used of a forum member if it's worth it.

?

The cyclical patterns on this forum are fun to watch.

What do you think?
I think DroneDJ is looking for views :)

Here are some more shots of that "Mavic 3":

IMG_195520201125-225957.jpg

IMG_195620201125-230011 (1).jpg

IMG_195720201125-230014.jpg

With my experience with DJI products (since the original Phantom) All the potential upgrades will be interesting to see.... but I forecast different batteries and chargers, filters and any accessory to be different, that way you cannot simply use any of your old equipment. This is one of my pet peeves about DJI, NOTHING is backwards or sideways compatible. It is a completely different product every time. Only recently (Mini and Air 2's) has this been possible. I was pretty pissed when the MP2 came out and I had to dump FIVE of my MP batteries, multiple chargers, along with the lens filters etc.

With my experience with DJI products (since the original Phantom) All the potential upgrades will be interesting to see.... but I forecast different batteries and chargers, filters and any accessory to be different, that way you cannot simply use any of your old equipment. This is one of my pet peeves about DJI, NOTHING is backwards or sideways compatible. It is a completely different product every time. Only recently (Mini and Air 2's) has this been possible. I was pretty pissed when the MP2 came out and I had to dump FIVE of my MP batteries, multiple chargers, along with the lens filters etc.
Of any of the other major or even minor drones in this class, to include Autel, Yuneec, Parrot, SkyDio...ect...which of them do not market the same way??? Which ones just dropped all support for past models when a new model was launched, as in no more batteries...ect?
What on the Mavic Air works on the Air 2 BTW? Just trying to get a feel for your frustration. BTW all 4 types of Phantom 3 models shared quite a bit. First and foremost batteries, Props, some filters ect. So they were the first real DJI's that the public got involved in as a major seller, so not recently with Minis like you said as even though just batteries and prop cage fit not much else is in the mix really :p

Last edited:
If I didn't know the connection of the account posting, I would just assume it's net another knockoff/clone trying to copy a DJI appearance. (which seems to be happening more and more often now).

If I wanted to have ridiculously wishful thinking for a Mavic 3, it'd be with a system to have interchangeable lens (like having an inspire/zenmuse that will take micro-4/3rd lens but without the over 2 grands cost lol).

Im with you on that. I hope if anything occurs with the Mav 3 its better batteries like the enterprise maybe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake