DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Not my favorite or best but thought it was cool just being so close
to me. Was right north of me where we had a F5 take about the whole town of Smithville. Had a house there. My grandkids where in the
high school when it hit. I was trying to beat it there but was late it was moving so fast. This rain cloud brought it all back.
62F2349D-78AB-4B59-A449-03D1C0414EFB.jpeg

Not my favorite or best but thought it was cool just being so close
to me. Was right north of me where we had a F5 take about the whole town of Smithville. Had a house there. My grandkids where in the
high school when it hit. I was trying to beat it there but was late it was moving so fast. This rain cloud brought it all back.
View attachment 115532
Here’s another I just found of that cloud. I was trying to get sunset
shots and did this pano. It was moving fast.

Attachments

• 2F6D8115-22F5-4F29-A447-9EF245E5EF8F.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 16
I am a complete noobie to drones, and particularly the M2P which I got last week. I plan on mainly using it for unique perspectives during wilderness landscape photography trips. Here's an image from my first evening out. It's based on a manual 2 shot vertical pano stitch of DNG files. Randall

Attachments

• DJI_0075 Pano copy.jpg
    DJI_0075 Pano copy.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 24
My first night shot. Unedited photo.

View of Mt Makiling from our village (foreground). If you look close enough, you can spot me with the controller ?

Attachments

• 2020Nov2 Mt Makiling night shot.JPG
    2020Nov2 Mt Makiling night shot.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 29
Not great shots photography wise, but it took some effort to obtain.

Sunrise at the Wolfberg Arch in the Cederberg.

View attachment 120703View attachment 120704
Had to Google this, had no idea where it was or what "effort it was to obtain" these pics. S.A. looks were similar to U.S. southwest. Good that this area is not in a natural park area, thus you were able to fly there.

Had to Google this, had no idea where it was or what "effort it was to obtain" these pics. S.A. looks were similar to U.S. southwest. Good that this area is not in a natural park area, thus you were able to fly there.
It is a bit of a hike up the mountain to get there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan