DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Not my best but just got back from Sayulita Mexico, this taken in Sayulita looking southwest.
13bf0035650ff4b2b88081ab26c2f3c6.jpg

Morton Island just of the coast of Brisbane View media item 1329

That's a great pic, I love the islands up there, but haven't 4WDn on Moreton yet.
Maybe in the new year on another road trip up.

What part of the island is that on ?
NE / SE etc, and is it marked on maps ?
Some sort of ships graveyard ?

Reactions: nicmuller87
May, 2017 - Marriot Hotel, Momi Bay, Fiji. Mavic Pro, 300’ altitude, Polar Pro PLND-16,True color, mild enhance in LumaFusion

That's a great pic, I love the islands up there, but haven't 4WDn on Moreton yet.
Maybe in the new year on another road trip up.

What part of the island is that on ?
NE / SE etc, and is it marked on maps ?
Some sort of ships graveyard ?

Cheers :)
the wrecks are pretty much right next to where the ferry lands and called the Tangalooma wrecks, so i just did a day trip on foot and wandered round, the wrecks themselves are only about a 100meters off the beach and are there to create a breakwater and artificial reef, going to go camping there next time as on the other side of the island is some old abandoned ww2 barracks, so def worth the adventure

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Cheers :)
the wrecks are pretty much right next to where the ferry lands and called the Tangalooma wrecks, so i just did a day trip on foot and wandered round, the wrecks themselves are only about a 100meters off the beach and are there to create a breakwater and artificial reef, going to go camping there next time as on the other side of the island is some old abandoned ww2 barracks, so def worth the adventure

Sounds awesome, so yeah will be the next 4WD destination up there for me, worth the ferry cost, will make it a few days.

Thought I'd post a few pics over the next few weeks. I'll try not to bore everyone. ;-)
=
Spiaggia Vignanotica, Puglia, Southern Italy.
Goodness! The Italians love their beach umbrellas! At least this beach had plenty of non-umbrella space either side. But then, at weekends, the Italians made sure there wasn't a gap to be had.
This was taken whilst sat at the bar ... 500m away ... avoiding the crowds. ;-)LRM_EXPORT_20171129_235738.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom