DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Geneva, Switzerland

948171c263f01409d88ccc0c8601811e.jpg

Please send me a few cans full of the air from that location.

I've read that these fly off the shelves in Beijing, but they might do well here in LA, too.

Edge of wind farm in central Scotland.
40d596acbeeb33c850fc41980a6f9e6b3f30c91e.jpg

Loudon hill, location of the battle of the same name where Robert the Bruce defeated the English in 1307.
dfe67c371f0e81462a8fceb3cae9be126bdf0df5.jpg

Ballochmyle viaduct. Highest railway bridge in Britain. Opened in 1850 and was used for the high speed train scene in the first mission impossible movie.

ad21317e75b8195e394a10d7d8d7a598fb15fe87.jpg

Edge of wind farm in central Scotland.
View attachment 34864

Loudon hill, location of the battle of the same name where Robert the Bruce defeated the English in 1307.
View attachment 34865

Ballochmyle viaduct. Highest railway bridge in Britain. Opened in 1850 and was used for the high speed train scene in the first mission impossible movie.

View attachment 34866

I'm a pushover for landscapes with lots of blue sky and white clouds.

10+ for also including captions.

Reactions: Callum
It's not often we see a pic using the Mavic Pro's Portrait view, which I love for its ability to include lots of sky in the images.

P.S. Please vacuum-pack in a can some of the air from that image and send it to me.

Location please.

Ah, I love the option of portrait. This is actually two sets of multiple exposures stitched together.

This was taken in Mecklenbeck, Münster, Germany. A little forest out the back of my girlfriends fathers house. We are back in the UK now, so I'll have to bottle you some air the next time we visit!!

Ah, I love the option of portrait. This is actually two sets of multiple exposures stitched together.

This was taken in Mecklenbeck, Münster, Germany. A little forest out the back of my girlfriends fathers house. We are back in the UK now, so I'll have to bottle you some air the next time we visit!!

I can hardly wait for my first whiff.

BTW, I've read that imported canned forest air in Beijing flies off the shelves so fast that they can't keep it in stock.

The hottest new product in China is bottled air

Reactions: Blacksails

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard