DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

m2p-PANO0003-2-Pano.jpg
m2p-DJI_0176-HDR.jpg

I'm sorry ... again almost the same motive, but that's right on my doorstep (you can even see me standing in front of our house) and I can fly out quickly, if the weather conditions and the sky or the light especially nice.

Vertical Pano is out of 3 RAWs, the Landscape version is also a combined photo out of 3 (bracketed) shots.

View attachment 58957
View attachment 58958

I'm sorry ... again almost the same motive, but that's right on my doorstep (you can even see me standing in front of our house) and I can fly out quickly, if the weather conditions and the sky or the light especially nice.

Vertical Pano is out of 3 RAWs, the Landscape version is also a combined photo out of 3 (bracketed) shots.
Like the colors! Nice job

Small town setting in winter.

1547849122_49844997_2236155209752378_9170741039458156544_o.jpg

I love this shot! Nice capture Porky!

Thanks for your kind comment Steve, means a lot. I didn’t think it was one of my best shots but thought I’d post it to see if I got any reactions, I sure did.. Well I must be doing something right;) hopefully things are starting to pay off for me now.

Thanks for your kind comment Steve, means a lot. I didn’t think it was one of my best shots but thought I’d post it to see if I got any reactions, I sure did.. Well I must be doing something right;) hopefully things are starting to pay off for me now.

Your welcome! I really like your composition and use of foreground elements to make the photo very engaging.

Hi Porky

love the pic ... was this straight out of the drone or was there some Post editing ? if so what software its amazing ?
fellow essex flyer .

I wish it was straight out of the drone;) I bracketed (AEB) 5 photos in Raw mode then merged them together in a editing program called Photomatix Pro 6. Then put it through adobe photoshop fix for some fine tuning them finished it off in Adobe Lightroom cc for the iPad.

It does take time enhancing the photo but if you enjoy and have the time, it’s worth it.

I didn’t think it was that great but it looks like I was wrong;)

What part of Essex you from @catsuk ?

Here’s another, very similar but with a small boat cruising up the Crouch.

Edit, sorry forgot to say, both photo’s were taking in manual mode.

4B743511-C3B8-4F8E-87F0-8A5437BF8B0F.jpeg

Perhaps not my best but I had to fly over a mile from one side of a waterway in high winds to capture this shot. I was getting nervous because it was so far so I didnt get as close as I wouldve liked. This pic is actually pretty heavily cropped and still prints out nice to 13x19. I think shows you can do a lot with 12 mega pixels.
portugaldrone-1-jpg.18671

Perhaps not my best but I had to fly over a mile from one side of a waterway in high winds to capture this shot. I was getting nervous because it was so far so I didnt get as close as I wouldve liked. This pic is actually pretty heavily cropped and still prints out nice to 13x19. I think shows you can do a lot with 12 mega pixels.
portugaldrone-1-jpg.18671

Beautiful photo![emoji16]

Reactions: Prmath
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11