DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

I did think, I wounder if Tony is about. Got some video of the Police boat coming out of the marina. Also some images of this WW2 pill box. I'm making a 3d model. And, not sure what you locals are up to down the seawall?

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky
From the cabin we rented at Windrock Offroad Park

Edit - I'm having issues with uploads. These uploaded a little grainy and if I upload to Facebook the files revert back to original RAW. I don't know what's going on.

b60ce5b6acd1651f1c56ed1b572a01e9.jpg
86adadf1c487ff849c383e9ec21a9724.jpg
c4f642de04ed91d5e5aff7b8723a6af0.jpg

Were there a few weeks ago( near Foix) for skiing... Had my mavic but almost crashed it and broke props with a branch..so I was unable to fly there! :(
Where are you from?

I’m from the UK, but was with my gf and her family from Spain.

It was quite warm there for this time of year and there was hardly any snow so skiing wouldn’t have been ideal whilst I was there. We were there mainly to walk and explore and it was perfect for taking the Mavic.

When up in the mountains I lost video feed at one point when flying it over a ridge (screen went black) which was quite scary, but managed to get it back.

OK! It's such a great place for hiking...and skiing as well, when snow is here! I was there mid-february, it was already warm there, but it snowed a LOT few weeks before, so it was dreamy! ...
Glad you spend such a good time there, it's a wonderful and savage place, and that you were able to fly your mavic!

I'm from french alps, near Grenoble, so many places to hike/ski/fly a drone and take pictures around here too!! (If one day you come over here, don't forget your drone!!...and let me know ;) )
I’m from the UK, but was with my gf and her family from Spain.

It was quite warm there for this time of year and there was hardly any snow so skiing wouldn’t have been ideal whilst I was there. We were there mainly to walk and explore and it was perfect for taking the Mavic.

When up in the mountains I lost video feed at one point when flying it over a ridge (screen went black) which was quite scary, but managed to get it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78