DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

It's beautiful down here, the skies during the day and sunsets are stunning. I have some photos from the beaches and high-rises. Fun stuff.

It's beautiful down here, the skies during the day and sunsets are stunning. I have some photos from the beaches and high-rises. Fun stuff.

I've been to Florida many times before and my favorite thing is probably watching the sunset... can t wait to bring my mavic to Florida hopefully in December or November

Perfect time of the year. Where in Florida do you stay?

Typically south Florida like Miami or Naples, this time however Ill probably be staying in Orlando. Planning a trip to Cancun Mexico layer during the winter though and I'll have my mavic on that trip as well. That should be beautiful.

I haven't been to Mexico in years. I'd love to fly over the ruins of Chichen Itza. What a great trip that will be.

I haven't been to Mexico in years. I'd love to fly over the ruins of Chichen Itza. What a great trip that will be.

Yes it would be amazing, and it helps that Mexico doesn't have many drone laws. I know for a fact however they're careful when it comes to old placed such as Chichen Itza... I'll give it a try maybe they'll let me or maybe they won't, I guess it depends on the mood of the guard on duty. Do you know anything about places to fly near Orlando?

I'm a Miami guy, I know nothing about flying in the Orlando area, sorry. I look forward to seeing any footage you take in Mexico.

I'm a Miami guy, I know nothing about flying in the Orlando area, sorry. I look forward to seeing any footage you take in Mexico.

I'll find places in Orlando, but to be honest I like Miami much more and I have been there probably around 10 times at least. Can't wait myself to try out the mavic over the beaches in Mexico!

Here is a link to my YouTube channel where I post all my videos. I started with a phantom 3 standard which I had two, crashed one in fla, then upgraded that one to a Mavic for which I'm now hooked. Such a huge difference between those two.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel where I post all my videos. I started with a phantom 3 standard which I had two, crashed one in fla, then upgraded that one to a Mavic for which I'm now hooked. Such a huge difference between those two.

Awesome I'll make sure to check it out [emoji846]

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Darrel wasta

Above is the link, sorry.

I hear you and will look forward to seeing some video or photos. I'm due for some traveling soon. Now my new toy will enhance my experience. Lol

Reactions: etrosty
Darrel wasta

Above is the link, sorry.

I hear you and will look forward to seeing some video or photos. I'm due for some traveling soon. Now my new toy will enhance my experience. Lol

Sure [emoji846] if you get some footage you can message it to me :). I'm going to Italy actually in a few weeks but I'm not sure if I trust the airlines enough yet to bring my mavic, I was thinking maybe buying a spark and taking that but I don't trust them with a mavic ya know...

I have a sneaking suspicion these pics were taken by Steen Nichols....lol

Ouch!!! Sorry - I hate when I see photos I've taken pop up on other sites attributed to others. But, I didn't notice my watermark was so large. I love the comment though!!!!

Yes it would be amazing, and it helps that Mexico doesn't have many drone laws. I know for a fact however they're careful when it comes to old placed such as Chichen Itza... I'll give it a try maybe they'll let me or maybe they won't, I guess it depends on the mood of the guard on duty. Do you know anything about places to fly near Orlando?

Orlando has it's own drone regulations. They mostly parallel the guidelines by the FAA, but, they are actually the law there. Meaning that police have the authority to confiscate and/or fine you for breaking any of the rules. Basically, I wouldn't risk flying around any tourist areas or any areas of population within the city. Google "Orlando Drone Laws". I have a condo on the beach south of Cocoa Beach and I just avoid Orlando. Away of the airport, downtown, tourist areas, and Florida State Parks you should be fine. I'm not trying to say Florida is tough to fly a drone, I've never actually had a problem, but, I do avoid any tourist areas around Orlando.

Orlando has it's own drone regulations. They mostly parallel the guidelines by the FAA, but, they are actually the law there. Meaning that police have the authority to confiscate and/or fine you for breaking any of the rules. Basically, I wouldn't risk flying around any tourist areas or any areas of population within the city. Google "Orlando Drone Laws". I have a condo on the beach south of Cocoa Beach and I just avoid Orlando. Away of the airport, downtown, tourist areas, and Florida State Parks you should be fine. I'm not trying to say Florida is tough to fly a drone, I've never actually had a problem, but, I do avoid any tourist areas around Orlando.

Ok, I will consider. Thank you!

Looks great, but is the camera unleveled? was that on purpose?

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Here is mine from the Green Mountain Forest Mnt Snow Golf Club

Attachments

• Mnt Snow Golf Course 4k grab.png
    Mnt Snow Golf Course 4k grab.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 64
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members