DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Not at all. I took off from the parking lot by the Duquesne Incline and probably flew below 200ft for the entire flight. My understanding(and I may be incorrect) is that you cannot take off from Point State Park but can fly over it?

That’s good to know, thank you. Next time I head into the city I’ll have to take my MA. The geography is so unique, there’s so much potential for great shots like yours.

That’s good to know, thank you. Next time I head into the city I’ll have to take my MA. The geography is so unique, there’s so much potential for great shots like yours.

Thanks! Good luck with it...bit unnerving heading out over the water!! What part of town are you from?

I took this shot from the Tom Stuart Causeway over looking the Gulf Of Mexico in FL.
No edit, full auto ON THE Mavic Air

Attachments

• 39760665_210653176472772_903763932005531648_o.jpg
    39760665_210653176472772_903763932005531648_o.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 46
Thanks! Good luck with it...bit unnerving heading out over the water!! What part of town are you from?

Thanks! And yeah I bet haha. I get nervous just flying over my back yard. I’m in Allison Park, how about you?

Figured you were up north with the North Park shots. I'm in Mt Lebanon.

That’s awesome, do you know of any good spots to fly? They recently posted signs in North Park so I can’t really go there anymore. That was my go-to since it’s just right down the road from me.

Hmmm...yesterday
That’s awesome, do you know of any good spots to fly? They recently posted signs in North Park so I can’t really go there anymore. That was my go-to since it’s just right down the road from me.

Hmmm...yesterday I flew at the Peter's Lake down in Peter's Township. Honestly, I haven't been out much lately. What do the signs say in North Park? I was hoping to fly up there soon...

Hmmm...yesterday

Hmmm...yesterday I flew at the Peter's Lake down in Peter's Township. Honestly, I haven't been out much lately. What do the signs say in North Park? I was hoping to fly up there soon...

Oh cool I’ll have to check that out, I haven’t gone out much either since the signs got posted at NP. They basically just say no drones allowed, although there is a club you can join. As long as you are a member you can fly from their takeoff point. I just haven’t looked into it, not sure if there is a membership fee. It’s a shame because there are some cool spots to check out throughout the park.

Oh cool I’ll have to check that out, I haven’t gone out much either since the signs got posted at NP. They basically just say no drones allowed, although there is a club you can join. As long as you are a member you can fly from their takeoff point. I just haven’t looked into it, not sure if there is a membership fee. It’s a shame because there are some cool spots to check out throughout the park.

Most likely you have to be a member of the AMA (Membership Enrollment Center | Academy of Model Aeronautics). It's cheap to join!

Reactions: zwt100

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986