DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

OfLt6ls.jpg

Only 5 meters? That's quite close. That's a great photograph, with the bottom of the water and all. I'm always tempted to take shots of birds, but I'm afraid that they suddenly take off because of the sound and one of them hit my bird.

Love your 1st photo, very nice;)
Thank you! It's the same location...I climbed up out of the water and spotted that lone Japanese Maple and had to shoot it. I didn't see another Jap Maple around the entire lake! I guess they planted it there to give photographers something red to aim at! :)

Nice work knsaber. That's the sort of picture which makes me excited about drone photography. In the pre-drone days, that sort of pic would have required a photographer to have a chopper on stand-by, waiting for just the right conditions - almost impossible for most photographers. Now we can look at the sky and send up our camera if we like the look of what we see. Having said that, you have a great eye for a landscape.

Reactions: Boricua67
Nice work knsaber. That's the sort of picture which makes me excited about drone photography. In the pre-drone days, that sort of pic would have required a photographer to have a chopper on stand-by, waiting for just the right conditions - almost impossible for most photographers. Now we can look at the sky and send up our camera if we like the look of what we see. Having said that, you have a great eye for a landscape.

Thank you basophil! I was lucky with the timing and light, and lots of post processing in Lightroom. The sky is so accessible now, gotta take advantage of it before there's too much drone traffic!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven