DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

This photo I put back through post to try and improve the look. This photo was originally on another thread I started but I wasn’t happy with it. My best photo to date. Taken at Wallasea island, Essex, uk.

View attachment 61907
Epic shot! I love the mood and feeling this shot conveys. Keep them coming!

Right before the attack ;)ostrich-head.jpg

Last edited:
Going home before the storm

e6ffa846b1236ff00f48146c3af7ff36.jpg

A couple of years ago when we received much more snow I took a pic of this guy with my iphone which turned out great. Last week I took this with my M2P but there isn't as much snow on the limbs and I just have not been able to do the old boy justice with my limited skills. It was supposed to snow a lot this weekend but it did not happen so this is it for now.
DJI_0236-2.jpg

A couple of years ago when we received much more snow I took a pic of this guy with my iphone which turned out great. Last week I took this with my M2P but there isn't as much snow on the limbs and I just have not been able to do the old boy justice with my limited skills. It was supposed to snow a lot this weekend but it did not happen so this is it for now.
View attachment 62508

Love it @JDawg, another person that’s taking some nice photos;)

Love it @JDawg, another person that’s taking some nice photos;)
Thanks. If I could get it in the right light with more snow it is a great tree. I just used a B&W filter and few adjustments. On a side note this is in a small park and a lady came out in her pajama's and bathrobe from a house the is next to the park and spent a few minutes asking about the drone. When I told her what I was doing she pulled out an iphone and took a few pics also. She laughed and said she had not noticed how cool the tree was with snow and that it reminded her of Ansel Adams. All of my interactions with people and my drones have been like this so that is cool.

Reactions: BD0G and Porky
Thanks. If I could get it in the right light with more snow it is a great tree. I just used a B&W filter and few adjustments. On a side note this is in a small park and a lady came out in her pajama's and bathrobe from a house the is next to the park and spent a few minutes asking about the drone. When I told her what I was doing she pulled out an iphone and took a few pics also. She laughed and said she had not noticed how cool the tree was with snow and that it reminded her of Ansel Adams. All of my interactions with people and my drones have been like this so that is cool.

Not tried filers yet but will be getting gradient filers from PP. I take, well try to take a lot of sunrise/set photos hence the gradient filters;)

Reactions: SteveCA
Not tried filers yet but will be getting gradient filers from PP. I take, well try to take a lot of sunrise/set photos hence the gradient filters;)
Oops not filters, I used a B&W preset and then massaged it a bit.

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000