DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Snow....
8d0576959b1c171a6a6d4cf187c11677.jpg

c206b766d286f5123aab9aea30ba5a3c.jpg

This photo I put back through post to try and improve the look. This photo was originally on another thread I started but I wasn’t happy with it. My best photo to date. Taken at Wallasea island, Essex, uk.

0E05083E-DED2-48E8-BD9C-90AA9D5BEB38.jpeg

This photo I put back through post to try and improve the look. This photo was originally on another thread I started but I wasn’t happy with it. My best photo to date. Taken at Wallasea island, Essex, uk.

View attachment 61907

Your best yet in my opinion! Very ethereal with all of the low hanging fog and the sunlight casts such a nice glow in the upper portion of the photo! You also offset the subject ( rule of thirds) creating interest (not sure if you meant to do that).

View attachment 61907
That is a great pic. You have come a long way young grasshoppa, slimslam should be proud.

Reactions: Porky
Your best yet in my opinion! Very ethereal with all of the low hanging fog and the sunlight casts such a nice glow in the upper portion of the photo! You also offset the subject ( rule of thirds) creating interest (not sure if you meant to do that).

I totally agree with you, definitely my best photo todate. My goal was to get a cracking photo and be able to get it framed. So this one will definitely be hung on a wall in our house, got the wife’s permission tooo. When I recropped the photo I made sure I got it lined up correctly so the rule of 3rds did play into my hands so yeah I did mean to do that.;)

That is a great pic. You have come a long way young grasshoppa, slimslam should be proud.

I was just lucky, right place at the right time, I’ve achieved what I wanted to do so now I’ll be selling all my gear...;) I think you know me by now I do talk crap so no I’m not selling it. Slim was such a great help with “post” but I also had help from another member on this forum. So both of them helped me achieve that photo, a massive thanks to them both;);)

Have it printed as a metal print.
Metal Prints, the most vibrant of all print media, are created by infusing an image onto raw aluminum. ... All Metal Prints are 1mm thick and are finished with a protective white gloss. The metal substrate used in production has tiny bumps and imperfections that make each piece truly unique.

LMGTFY

Reactions: Porky
Have it printed as a metal print.
Metal Prints, the most vibrant of all print media, are created by infusing an image onto raw aluminum. ... All Metal Prints are 1mm thick and are finished with a protective white gloss. The metal substrate used in production has tiny bumps and imperfections that make each piece truly unique.

LMGTFY

I was more impressed with your link, now how did you achieve that, lol.

I’ll look into metal prints, thanks for your recommendation;)

Reactions: BD0G

View attachment 61907
Stunning [emoji7] Do you have the before picture?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS