DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

The City by the Bay

a21fa507d2d59f315a7cb26222089b71.jpg

Wow, I just can’t say anything else, so bloody jealous.....

Shame there’s no snow anywhere in your photo, this could’ve been entered in the winter wonderland comp.

Very nice as always Steve, please keep them coming;)

Yeah Steve is our expert night and dusk photographer, kind of hard to argure that hope Slim is not around. It does help to live in one of the most beautiful cities anywhere. I may be a bit opiniated about this sice I was born there.

Reactions: Porky
Yeah Steve is our expert night and dusk photographer, kind of hard to argure that hope Slim is not around. It does help to live in one of the most beautiful cities anywhere. I may be a bit opiniated about this sice I was born there.

Thanks for your kind words. I’m not an expert, just an avid amateur learning more and more every time out. I too grew up in this gorgeous city, right in North Beach if you are familiar with what used to be the Italian section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky
Lovely shot yet again dude! Please include the settings used so us noobs can at least try and imitate these great shots lol

Thanks for your kind words. The settings were iso 100, 5 seconds, F 4.5, white balance set at cloudy. I took a three shot burst and this was the sharpest of the three.

This morning, first chance at a nice sunrise when 1) weather was good, 2) sunrise was great, and 3) I was here to fly! I live withing a lot of trees for the most part, so I finally can get some full sky pictures for a change, with no trees in it. The hill with the trees is about 1/3 of a mile away, here in the Sierra Nevada foothills. (Mavic Pro Platinum)

DJI_0269.JPG

This morning, first chance at a nice sunrise when 1) weather was good, 2) sunrise was great, and 3) I was here to fly! I live withing a lot of trees for the most part, so I finally can get some full sky pictures for a change, with no trees in it. The hill with the trees is about 1/3 of a mile away, here in the Sierra Nevada foothills. (Mavic Pro Platinum)

View attachment 61356

Wow! Just Wow! You have to shoot a hyperlapse next time!

Reactions: Point Zero

View attachment 61356
Absolutely beautiful photo dude! One of the best i have seen yet because its just so moody, up close and personal lol.

Hats off sir

Love it when the poster takes the time to identify the subject matter. A lot of great photos here, would be nice to know some details.

Reactions: JDawg
Beltzville Lake Dam Tower, Beltzville State Park, Pennsylvania

Before anyone loses their mind, it is one of 6 state parks (out of the 121) in Pennsylvania that permit drones.
4373b6e28bafffa01b86c4a7eeb540f1.jpg
9f44f0304e6ba8fbda71e6ef066c7a38.jpg
Cool

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird